Nets over $700k in 2019 – Established 50yrs
Nets to owner in last 4 mths $332,000. Very long history on Brisbane's northside and a respected player in the fabrication industry in SE Qld. Two years ago new owner took a traditional Aluminum and Steel fabrication business, invested knowledge and money in a predetermined transition plan which had the objective of increasing profits from $350K pa to in excess of $700k. This with just owners, 4 key staff and trained contractors.
A key objective was to reposition itself as a preferred supplier to leading customers offering mainly outsourced boundary protection and allied products, at competitive prices. Customers are broad in product requirements and are among some of the leading construction names, including various levels of Local and Federal government.
The business is managed using cutting-edge workflow systems. The integrated system allows high visibility of all aspects of jobs, are fully installed, well bedded down and proven, as evidenced by the accountant's financials.
The business shows improving profitable sales, significantly reduced overheads, lower stock levels (down by 50%, now approx. $40 to $80K) reduced warehouse footprint and staff.
Consider these key points;
• Capacity for growth in a growth industry
• Offers exceptional return on investment
• Efficient operation, with real time systems
• Well managed with all aspects of jobs visible
• Excellent quoting systems in place
• Established for 50 years plus
• Low level of well-maintained P & E (est $145K)
• QBCC accredited installation teams
• Focus on selected customers (lower risks – higher profits)
• 5 day week with Xmas closure
• Very good premises lease
Must sell as committed to a much larger (unrelated) venture.
$750,000 plus Stock at Value (SAV) approx. $80K
Contact Gary Dutton
Suite 522, 12B Anzac Square Arcade - 198 Adelaide Street,