Extensive private nature reserve & eco-tourist village in southern Tasmania.
- Potential to expand or upgrade
- Well established and profitable
- On-site helipad
Established in 2004, this well-known eco-retreat is a multi award winning lifestyle business located 45 minutes south from Hobart in Tasmania.
Set in an extensive private habitat reserve with end of valley seclusion, this stunning location provides peace and quiet with direct access to surrounding natural habitat areas.
- 88 hectares of land including native and regenerating forest over several titles;
- Four guest cabins;
- Reception, commercial kitchen, staff office and manager's flat;
- Two guest tipees;
- Twenty-five guest campground with camp kitchen and amenities block;
- On-site helipad;
- Two sheds;
- Stand alone off grid solar electric supply;
- Self sufficient water supply and disposal;
- Conservation covenanted;
- Five kilometres of walking tracks;
- Plenty of land for further development (STCA).
Streamside Cabin with Lot 2 has recently been sold and the new owners have offered the cabin for short term tourist accommodation.
Level 2, 147 Macquarie Street,