A complete set-up to start a new business that offers a unique lifestyle!
We are selling the following assets to begin farming Sydney Rock Oysters immediately!
- 4.5 ha of prime oyster growing leases and 2 sub-leases offering an additional 1.7ha
- 43 floating pontoons designed to suspend oysters for deep water culture
- Approx. 1600 double Tooltech trays capable of holding 60,000 dozen mature oysters
- Approx. 500 Tooltech tray lids
- Oyster barge equiped with a hydraulic crane with 2 tonne lifting capacity
- 2005 Toyota Hilux Utility Veichle
- Large deck and shed on a crown lease with direct water access
- Working oyster purification plant
- Portable generator for performing on water works
- High pressure water pump (300L/min)
- Assorted power and hand held tools
- 5000L & 500L water tanks
- Assorted ropes, plastic spaces for trays, etc
- Approx. 7-8000 doz Mature sale ready Sydney Rock Oysters
- Wholesale customer contacts in Coffs Harbour, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Market stand for selling oysters at local weekend markets
Juvenile oyster spat purchaed at approximately $1.50/doz.
Stock on-grown for 18 months yields the following approximate grade breakdown:
- 5% Extra Large (market value $13.15/doz)
- 20% Plate ($11.35/doz)
- 50% Bistro ($9.15/doz)
- 20 % Bottle ($6.65/doz)
- 5% Cocktail ($5.05/doz)
Oysters are typically in saleable condition from Oct-May (8 months). There has never been any history of disease in the Nambucca River thanks to exceptional water quality.
Interested parties should contact Matt at email@example.com
Agricultural and Rural
| Nambucca Heads | NSW
$220,000 Negotiable All inclusive