Want to join the hundreds of other Bark Busters trainers that have fun playing with dogs on a daily basis?
Life as a Bark Busters Franchisee is amazing –
• Excellent work/ life balance
• Be your own boss
• Job satisfaction
• Flexible hours
• Work from home – no shop front required
• Low overheads
• Saving dogs lives
Australia's pet market is worth over 12.2 billion a year and continues to show strong growth. It also costs approximately $13,000 during the course of a dog's lifetime.
Dog owner's willingness to invest in the well-being of their dogs is testament to the continuing growth of Bark Busters.
The best part about being a dog trainer is the opportunity to make a massive difference in the lives of dogs and their owners.
The best part about running your own business is that you have more control over your own destiny.
The best part about becoming a Bark Busters franchise owner is that you can make the above two things happen, even if you don't have dog training experience.
Three things come together to make this possible:
What WE Provide –
• Extensive, personalised training and ongoing support.
• Exclusive protected territories
• 24/7 call centre
• Branded Bark Busters Products
• Fully managed Bark Busters Website
• In house Information Technology Support
• Your own URL site that targets your exclusive postcodes
• BarkNet extranet site
• Secure Portal – your access to all documents to run your business including assess point to your webpage to advertise upcoming events, media releases etc.
• 29 years of experience with over 1 million dogs trained.
What WE are LOOKING for –
• People who love dogs
• Great communication skills
• Self motivated
• Outgoing personality
• Team Players
So, if you feel like barking up a different tree in life, perhaps learning to speak dog the Bark Busters way is for you.
P O Box 139,