This Townsville business has two exciting businesses operating from the same central premises on a busy main road:
TROPHIES, APPAREL & GEAR
Established in 1994, this successful business offers the following quality products and services:
- Trophies & Name Badges: Wide range of trophies and awards to suit any occasion or event including trophies, medals, plaques, resin figures, ribbons, desk nameplates, keyrings, badges, glassware, coffee mugs, shields and polished timber awards and name badges.
- Clothing Screenprinting: The business is known in Townsville and North Queensland for quality screenprinting, with an in-house printing department ensuring full quality control.
- Embroidery: The embroidery department embroids corporate, club or school logos onto all types of garments (up to 15 colours).
- Corporate Uniforms: Quality polos, work wear, caps and bags and much more.
- Workwear & Safety Gear: Garments with SPF rating of 50+, application of reflective tape to comply with Australian Standards and Workplace Health and Safety needs, etc.
- Promotional Products: A huge range of quality promotional products are available to help promote promote businesses, schools and clubs, including coffee mugs, drink bottles, glassware, calendars and lanyards to stickers, magnets, stationery and pens.
CAMPER TRAILER SALES
This business has been established since 2002 and holds various agencies for quality Australian Made products, ranging from box trailers to camper trailers and caravans. Specializing in off road.
In 2012/2013, the business stopped offering camper trailer hires to solely focus on sales. The vendor is still regularly turning away hire customers and this is an area a new owner could easily venture back into to further increase sales.
BUSINESS HOURS & EMPLOYEES
The Trophy, Apparel & Gear business hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.00pm. Vendor 1 works approximately 20 hours per week (bookkeeping/administration) in this business and engages the following dedicated, experienced and long term employees:
- 1 x full time screenprinter (5 days per week – been with the business for 10 years)
- 1 x casual receptionist/admin (4 days per week – been with the business for 10 years)
- 1 x casual trophy engraver (4 days per week – been with the business for 11 years)
- 1 x casual embroiderer (3 days per week).
Vendor 2 works 36 hours per week in the Camper Trailer Sales business. The current business hours for this business:
- Tuesday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 12.00pm
The businesses are positioned on the corner of a busy main road with great exposure to passing traffic. The 2 storey premises are the ideal size to cater for the various departments eg screenprinting, embroidery, etc and include a retail showroom and several offices. The camper trailers are housed in a fully fenced yard with shade sails and security system.
AREAS OF COMPETITIVE EDGE
Many areas of competitive edge exist including:
- Very well established
- Full Procedure & Operations Manuals included in the sale
- Staff are very experienced and have been with the business for 10+ years
- Agent for Townsville and North Queensland
- Loyal, repeat customer base
- Excellent reputation
- Well maintained plant and equipment
- Excellent location and premises
- Easy to operate
- Off street car parking
- Good profitability
- Room to expand
Both business are being sold for $659,000 plus stock at valuation.
To receive a Sale Proposal, please complete our online Confidentiality Agreement form at www.beyond2000.com.au/confidentiality-agreement. Once we receive your details, we will email you the Sale Proposal for this business. Alternatively, contact:
- Susan Butler – 0419 905 463 or email@example.com
Advertising and Promotions
| Townsville & Northern QLD Region | QLD
$659,000 + S.A.V. Negotiable
Beyond 2000 Business Sales
11 Cottesmore Crescent,